The Hampton Collection
Beautifully Crafted Wooden Bunk Beds and Furniture
American Bedding’s Hampton Collection Furniture Collection offers wooden bunk beds for camps, conference centers and institutions giving them the warm residential, home-like feel they desire while providing the strength and durability they require. The Hampton Collection’s solid wood construction provides users with a residential style and look while providing commercial durability and performance.
The foundation product in our Hampton Collection is our Ladder End Bunk Bed offering a solid wood construction and classic honey pine finish. The heavy-duty Hampton camp bunk bed is offered in four standards sizes with all hardware needed for the simple assembly process. The Ladder End Bunk can also be “bunked down” for use as matching single beds*. Read More Here
*Bunk shown with Premium Camp Mattresses.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
The remainder of our Hampton Collection products also offer solid wood construction with matching honey pine finish providing your camp, conference center, institution or facility with the look and feel of home you desire while providing the commercial performance that you require.
*Twin over Full will not bunk down to match
**Deckboard (not included) is required for use of Hampton Collection Ladder End Bunk Bed. American Bedding can provide this item for an additional charge if necessary.
- Conference Centers
- Retreat Centers
- All wood construction.
- Made from choice pine.
- Can be used with wooden slats, deck boards, or metal spring bases as the sleep surface.
- Uprights made of solid wood 2”x 6” boards.
- Ladder-end cross members made of solid wood 1” x 6” boards.
- Flush surface bolting system.
- Metal bolt and nut assembly, no lag bolts.
- Top and bottom bunk held together with metal dowel pins.
- All corners ground smooth and sanded.
- 300 lb weight limit with deck boards and wooden slats.
- 350 lb weight limit with metal spring base.
- All holes pre-drilled for easy assembly.
- All hardware included.
- All surfaces coated with a honey pine lacquer finish.
- Rails bolted to the end frame
- Secured together with connecting pieces for added strength.
- Bolt-on rails prevent the liability of easy removal.
- 80” rails available to accommodate extra-long mattresses for an additional charge.
WB3075 – 30″ Camp Size Bunk Bed
Sleep Surface: 30”W x 75”L
Overall Dimensions: 33”W x 79”L x 65”H
Weight: 136 lbs.
WB3675 – 36″ Dorm Size Bunk Bed
Sleep Surface: 36”W x 75”L
Overall Dimensions: 39”W x 79”L x 65”H
Weight: 165 lbs.
WB3975 – 39″ Twin Size Bunk Bed
Sleep Surface: 39”W x 75”L
Overall Dimensions: 41”W x 79”L x 65”H
Weight: 171 lbs.
WB39-54 – Twin over Full Bunk Bed
Top Bunk: 39”W x 75”L
Bottom Bunk: 54”W x 75”L
Weight: 184 lbs.
Note: Extra long 80″ sleep surface available for additional charge.
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
AMERICAN BEDDING WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CUSTOM SIZE MATTRESSES
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier: we do not sell products for home use.
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)