4500 Series Bunk Beds
4500 Series Bunk Beds — demountable design, sleek aesthetic, and heavy-duty capabilities for institutional housing facilities.
When it comes to institutional housing facilities, the need for value, strength, and durability is front and center. The model 4500 series steel camp bunk beds deliver on these qualities and more. Engineered specifically for the unique needs of supportive housing facilities, camps, and other rugged environments, these bunk beds will withstand rigorous use and sanitation time and again.
- Durable powder coat finish
- Multiple sizes available
- Bed bug resistant
- Withstands frequent sanitation
- Demountable design easily converts to single beds
- Specifically engineered for use in institutional settings
- Optional spring base of solid panel sleep surface
The 4500 series bunk beds are no different. We provide the flexibility of choosing between a tempered steel spring base or an all-steel solid panel base. Additionally, all Platinum bunks feature a demountable design, allowing them to convert into single metal beds and an adjustable sleep surface. This allows you to choose between 75” and 80” inch bed lengths. All these features of the Platinum bunk make it the perfect fit for a variety of facilities.
- Behavioral Health Facilities
- Transitional Housing
- Colleges and Universities
- Missions and Shelters
- Steel construction reduces the risk of bed-bug infestation
- Heavy-Duty steel spring sleep surface
- Easily converts to a single bed unit
- Tough powder-coat finish
- Adjustable sleep-surface adjusts from 76” to 80”
- Each sleep surface weight rated up to 350 lbs
- Sturdy floor glides
- Colors Available: Matte Black
- Powder coat finish withstands frequent sanitation
- Solid Panel:
- Solid steel sleep surface resists tampering between bunkmates
- Each sleep surface rated to 450 lbs
- Easily converts to single bed
- Tamper-resistant and easy to sanitize
- Adapt-a-rail and ladder easily attach to solid panel
- Available in 36” and 38” width
Additional Safety Features:
- Top & bottom units bolt together
- Optional safety bolt keep spring base from dislodging
- Optional bolt-on guardrail and ladder
- Optional solid panel bunk to reduce tampering between residents
- Heavy-duty steel design resists breakage
American Bedding WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS on custom size mattresses.
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
Click here to read more about our Bed Bug Proof Technology!
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)