Metal Bunk Beds — Model 5000 bunk beds
American Bedding’s Model 5000 Bunk Bed is a heavy-duty welded construction bunk made in the USA and passes the rigorous GSA performance standards. The Model 5000 army bunk bed has a 400 lb. per sleep surface weight capacity and requires no tools for assembly.
As one of the strongest, most durable army bunk beds on the market, the Model 5000 bed can service your most demanding bunk bed needs. The Model 5000 is a versatile bed that can be used as a bunk or easily converted into single beds, with additional hardware. If you are looking for a rugged and tough bunk bed made in the USA, the Model 5000 is the bed for you.
Available in 36” x 76”, 36” x 80”, 39” x 76”, and 39” x 80” in black or brown.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
- Overall width – 36 1/8″ and 39 1/2″
- Overall Lengths – 79″ and 84″
- Distance from floor to bottom of spring – 34″
- Steel angle rails – 2″ x 2 1/2″ x 5/32″ thickness.
- Steel post – 1 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ x 18 gauge tubing.
- Baked enamel finish.
- 400 lbs. weight limit per sleep surface.
- Wedge lock brackets means tools are needed
- 18 gauge, 1 ½” square tubing
- Heavy-duty powder coat finish
- Heavy-duty adjustable floor glides
- Top & bottom units bolt together
- Optional safety bolt keep spring base from dislodging
- Optional bolt-on guardrail and ladder
American Bedding WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS on custom size mattresses.
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)