Heavy Duty Single Metal Bed
Heavy Duty Single Metal Beds – The FC Collection
American Bedding’s affordable Heavy-Duty Single Metal Bed is the perfect solution for the camp, shelter, mission or transitional housing facility that wants the comfort and style of single beds while maintaining the durability, strength and integrity of a steel bunk bed. This collection is modeled after American Bedding’s durable Model 4500 Bunk Beds while maintaining the classic look of a single bed. Read More Here
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
The Heavy-Duty Single Metal Bed offers fold flat convenience for easy transport and storage throughout any facility while the safety locks on the legs offer the safety and security needed for intense use in difficult environments.
The 12” clearance below the bed is enough clearance to allow the use of the optional black underbed chest to have personal storage under their bed.
- Sleep Surface: 30”W x 75”L
- Overall Dimensions: 31”W x 78”L x 24”H
- Total Cot Weight: 58 Lbs.
- Inner Dimensions: 36”W x 75”L x 15”H
- Outer Dimensions: 37”W x 78”L x 24”H
- Total Cot Weight: 64 Lbs.
- Inner Dimensions: 38”W x 80”L x 15”H
- Outer Dimensions: 39”Wx 83”L x 24”H
- Total Cot Weight: 70 Lbs.
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Angle iron rails
- 1 1/4” tubular steel legs
- 9 Ga. sinuous wire spring unit
- Tough powder coat finish
- Heavy duty floor glides
- Durable construction
- Weight limit 350 lbs.
- Safety Lock
- Welded construction for durability and long-lasting service
- Contains 15 strands of “Z” hook springs
- Sleep surface rated for intense use up to 350 lbs.
- Under-Bed Clearance: 12”
AMERICAN BEDDING WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON CUSTOM SIZE MATTRESSES
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier: we do not sell products for home use.
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)