Hampton Twin Over Full Bunk
The Hampton Twin over Full Bunk is a recent addition to the Hampton Collection. This wooden camp bunk bed has a twin bed for the top bunk and a full-size bed for bottom bunk, allowing your facility the ability to house families that do not want to be separated in different rooms. This sturdy camp bunk bed also has a 300-pound weight capacity per sleep surface.
The Hampton Collection products offer solid wood construction with matching honey pine finish providing your camp, conference center, or institutional facility with the look and feel of home while providing the commercial performance that you require.
Call American Bedding to discuss your furniture and storage needs and allow us to customize solutions for all your bedding and furniture needs.
Item Number: WB39-54
Dimensions: 38″ over 54″ W x 78″ L x 65″ H
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
- All wood construction
- Made from choice pine
- Uprights made of solid wood 2″x 6″ boards
- Ladder-end cross members made of solid wood 1″ x 6″ boards
- Flush surface bolting system
- Metal bolt and nut assembly, no lag bolts
- Top and bottom bunk held together with metal dowel pins
- All corners ground smooth and sanded
- 300 lb weight limit with deck boards and wooden slats
- All holes pre-drilled for easy assembly
- All hardware included
- All surfaces coated with a honey pine finish.
- Rails bolted to the end frame
- Secured together with connecting pieces for added strength.
- Bolt-on rails prevent the liability of easy removal.
- Top & bottom units bolt together
- Optional safety bolt keep spring base from dislodging
- Optional bolt-on guardrail and ladder
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
Click here to read more about our Bed Bug Proof Technology!
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)