Platinum Twin Over Full Bunk
The newest bunk product in our Platinum collection is our Platinum Twin/Full Bunk Bed. This bed has a twin bed for the top bunk and a full-size bed for bottom bunk allowing your facility the ability to provide residency for families that do not want to be separated in different rooms. Read More Here
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
The Platinum Twin/Full Bunk, like our other Platinum Bunk Beds, has a 400 lb. per weight capacity per sleep surface, adjustable spring base allowing the bunk to be used as an 80” XL bed and the ability to be used as a single bed.
Call American Bedding to discuss your furniture and storage needs and allow us to customize solutions to all your bedding and furniture needs.
Item Number: PL-380/460
Dimensions: 38” over 54” W x 78”/84” L x 68” H
Bed End Construction
- Will not fracture under a bend test
- Free from rust, scale, pits, scratches, and buckles
- 35% recycled content
- Posts constructed of 1½” square weld seam tubing
- Capped Posts
- Panels constructed of rolled sheet metal with reinforced inserts
- 1” square cross tube
- Double hook locks
- Panels 10” high
- No exposed raw metal edges
- Multi-welded for durability and long-lasting service
Spring Base Construction
- Side rails are 2” x 1 ½” x 5/32 rail steel angle with a 2” flange
- End angles are 2” x 1 ½” x 5/32 rail steel angle with 1 ½” flange
- Spring Base converts from 75” length to XL 80” length
- All corners fitted with shoulder rivets to fit double hook locks
- Contains 15 stands of “Z” hook springs
- Springs connected by 4 rows of carbon wire
- Top quality powder coating
- All surfaces cleaned and degreased for optimum paint adhesion
- Paint hardened by baking at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes
American Bedding WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS on custom size mattresses.
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
Click here to read more about our Bed Bug Proof Technology!
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)