Platinum Single Bed
The Platinum Bunk Bed can easily be converted into the Platinum Metal Single Bed giving customers the flexibility to meet the specific needs that their facility may face. The Platinum Single Bed also features the adjustable spring base that allows it to be used as a 75” or 80” XL bed while maintaining the durability of a 400 lb. weight capacity per sleep surface. Read More Here
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
The Platinum Single Bed also withstands the toughest of environments, providing tasteful design and rugged durability in seamless harmony allowing you to provide your clientele with the strength of a steel bed and the dignity of a warm, residential look.
Call American Bedding to discuss your furniture and storage needs and allow us to customize solutions to all your bedding and furniture needs.
Bed End Construction
• Will not fracture under a bend test
• Free from rust, scale, pits, scratches, and buckles
• 35% recycled content
• Posts constructed of 1½” square weld seam tubing
• Capped Posts
• Panels constructed of rolled sheet metal with reinforced inserts
• 1” square cross tube
• Double hook locks
• Panels 10” high
• No exposed raw metal edges
• Multi-welded for durability and long-lasting service
Spring Base Construction
• Side rails are 2” x 1 ½” x 5/32 rail steel angle with a 2” flange
• End angles are 2” x 1 ½” x 5/32 rail steel angle with 1 ½” flange
• Spring Base converts from 75” length to XL 80” length
• All corners fitted with shoulder rivets to fit double hook locks
• Contains 15 strands of “Z” hook springs
• Springs connected by 4 rows of carbon wire
• Top quality powder coating
• All surfaces cleaned and degreased for optimum paint adhesion
• Paint hardened by baking at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes
American Bedding WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS on custom size mattresses.
Prices do not include SHIPPING CHARGES.
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
Click here to read more about our Bed Bug Proof Technology!
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)