Camp Mattress Dura-Last Poly Fiber Core
Poly Fiber Core for a comfortable, affordable camp mattress with added durability.
- Dura-Last Poly Fiber Core provides a comfortable, affordable sleep surface with unrivaled durability
- Bed Bug Proof cover (available in PolySof OX-P or AntiBAC Vinyl)
- Easily wipes clean
- Available in a variety of sizes and thicknesses for any budget
- Summer Camps
- Children’s Homes
- Disaster Relief Housing
- Overflow Mattresses
- Kids Camps
- FEMA Housing
All our mattresses meet the 16 CFR 1633 flammability standards set forth by the CPSC
PolySof OX-P is a revolutionary breathable fabric that provides a sleep surface that is both hygienic and comfortable. Polysof OX-P has all the benefits of a traditional protective fabric while also reducing body heat build-up and the plastic feel of a typical waterproof mattress.
Some benefits of PolySof OX-P:
- Reduces body heat build-up
- No plastic feeling
- Bed Bug Proof Design
- Inverted Seam Technology
- Available in Navy and Dark Green.
The standard in durable, protective mattress covers, AntiBAC Vinyl has been providing a safe, hygienic sleep surface for decades. We’re proud to play a part in providing camp mattresses and secure, clean options to housing facilities across the country. Furthermore, our revolutionary Bed Bug Proof technology makes this fabric an affordable, easy to clean option for your mattress needs.
Some features of AntiBAC Vinyl:
- Stain Resistant
- Bed Bug Proof
- Inverted Seam Design
- Available in Navy, dark green, light green, and light gray
*American Bedding is a commercial supplier; we do not sell products for home use.
ALL MATTRESSES MEET 16 CFR 1633 FLAMMABILITY STANDARDS SET FORTH BY THE CONSUMER PRODUCTS SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)